Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sydney Sheldon

Are there book lovers in the house? Its like I just won a lottery! I hardly find a place where I can get good novel from my favourite authors. They are just so hard to get that when I see one, I'm like a cat with a pot of milk. And getting free novels online can also be very tiresome.
 But goes what? I just found a blog that gives Sydney sheldon's novel in epub version for free. I almost pissed my pant in excitement when I saw it. Not only Sydney Sheldon but also found like seven different  harry potter series. Let me know if you're interested in knowing the source by your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I love Sidney Sheldon! Please please please tell me where I can get his books for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy love what you're doing here,keep it up. An average Nigerian hardly ever read,but dont let that discourage you. Keep writing and people like us will keep reading. Mr Williams

    ReplyDelete