Friday, September 5, 2014

PERFECT by Judith Mcnaught.

Hello people!
 I would say I love this book because I've read it so many times that, I can't really keep count and also have the paper back. Let me give you a summary of the book and I know you would enjoy it.
As usual, there is a place you can download the book for free. You'll let me know by your comments if you're interested.
 Convicted of murdering his wife, film director Zachary Benedict is driven to a desperate act. Escaping from prison, he kidnapped Julie Mathison and spirited her away to a Colorado mountain hideout. For Benedict, it's a last-chance attempt to salvage his blown apart existence. And for Julie, it's a shattering schism in the orderly world she has fashioned from her rootless childhood, the "perfect" life that
she has protected so fiercely. 
She never imagined she could be in such a terrifying position with such a complex and unpredictable man. Outraged and wary, Julie nonetheless finds herself tempted to believe in his innocence. And as a dangerous bond ensnares both captor and captive , Julie must unearth the truth that is buried in the shadows of the past.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not gay. But i love romance novels, seriously loving this novel. John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls give us a link of where to download the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love. Where Zach begged her not to go. Its romantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to read this book. Can you please tell me where to download. Thanks *Beatrice

    ReplyDelete