Friday, January 30, 2015

Can you keep a secret by Sophie Kinsella.

Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit, and a few little secrets: "Secrets from her boyfriend: "I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken." Secrets from her mother: " I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom with Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching "Ben-Hur. Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world: "I have no idea what
NATO stands for. Or even what it is. Until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger....Until Emma comes face-to-face with Jack Harper, the company's elusive CEO, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her..

booklover.heck.in/files/can-you-keep-a-secret-ep.zip
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment